Order Your Copy Today:
Order your copy of Jack Myers' new book (June 2012) Hooked Up - A New Generation's Surprising Take on Sex, Politics and Saving the World.
MyersBizNet is a social community and business-to-business intelligence publisher serving media, marketing, advertising and entertainment professionals. Our purpose is to increase the revenues and profitability of our member companies and to enhance the professional experience of all their team members.
MyersBizNet members receive extensive proprietary b-to-b marketing intelligence and support services and have access to all MyersBizNet resources and activities, including MyersBizNet Media Business Reports, MediaBizBloggers.com, Women in Media Mentoring Initiative, and MediaVillage industry parties and events.
For more than three decades, MyersBizNet has been an industry leader in providing visionary trend analyses, economic forecasting, market intelligence and relationship development for marketers, media companies, agencies and the investment community. MyersBizNet Economic Data and Forecasts of marketing and media expenditures have been rated the industry's most accurate.
MyersBizNet regularly reports on media company value and sales organization performance which has been the industry standard since 1986. Leading with Women in Media Mentoring Initiative (www.wimmi.net) and Media Village (www.mediavillage.com), MyersBizNet engages its members in social networks, events and conferences and provides members with custom business-to- business networking and career development resources.
More than 200 companies are members of the MyersBizNet, underwriting MyersBizNet Media Business Report,Wall St. Media Business Report, MediaBizBloggers.com, Media Village, Women in Media Mentoring Initiative, MediaBizBuzz.com and HookedUpGen Insights.
MyersBizNet corporate membership is available to your full executive team and staff.
Basic Membership Benefits - Annual Fee: $20,000
- MEDIA VILLAGE RESEARCH: You have access to exclusive survey results from MyersBizNet Surveys of Advertising Executives on National TV and Digital/Online/Mobile Value and Sales Organization Performance, rating and ranking the performance of 150 major media companies in multiple categories, as reported in the weekly MyersBizNet Media Business Report. Myers’ access to the opinions of more than 10,000 industry executives is maintained through Myers’ exclusive relationship with the MediaVillage.com industry social network.
- ECONOMIC FORECASTS: The industry’s only independent forecast of media, marketing and promotional spending, covering full legacy and digital investments in 52 categories, with historic data to 2000 and future forecasts to 2020.
- MEMBERS-ONLY INSIGHTS: Every Monday, you receive the Members-Only MyersBizNet Media Business Report. The Media Business Report includes exclusive research, forecasts, data and trend insights. You have exclusive access to the password-protected content at www.myersbiznet.com
- VIDEO REPORTS: Every week, you receive the MyersBizNet Video Report, behind-the-scenes insights into the major events and influences impacting on media, advertising and marketing professionals.
- INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE: Every Friday, you receive the MyersBizNet Wall St. Media Business Report, an exclusive update on analysts' comments and perspectives of media and advertising companies.
- CONTENT INTELLIGENCE: Exclusive reports on network TV and digital Upfronts and programming/content advances.
- MARKETING: Your membership underwrites and gives your brand presence and visibility through MyersBizNet partners:
- www.MediaBizBloggers.com, the leading thought leadership blog platform featuring 50 media, advertising and marketing professionals and companies. Members receive the daily thought-leadership report, special white papers, report are welcome to establish their company/executive blog platform at MediaBizBloggers.com.
- Women in Media Mentoring Initiative (www.WIMMI.net). Your female team members are entitled to attend events hosted by the industry’s leading organization focused on creating a positive and welcoming environment for young women entering the business, and enabling a two-way mentoring program to capitalize on their learning and knowledge. More than 2,000 female executives recognize your support through your Basic Underwriter listing.
- Members are also invited to exclusive industry events at CES and more than 30 major industry events, conferences and meetings.
- HOOKED UP: Membership includes 30 digital copies and ten paperback copies of Jack Myers’ Hooked Up: A New Generation’s Surprising Take on Sex, Politics and Saving the World
Premium Membership Benefits - Annual Fee: $36,000
All the above basic benefits plus :
- FULL DATA REPORTS : Complete reports from MyersBizNet Surveys of Advertising Executives
- RESEARCH DRILL DOWN: Custom “drill down” into MyersBizNet surveys on sales organization Performance
- SEMINAR: Two-Hour Seminar/One-Hour Presentation on your premises or at your event led by Jack Myers and customized to meet your objectives. (Travel costs are supplemental)
- MARKETING: Your company is recognized as a Premium Underwriter of Women in Media Mentoring Initiative in all materials and at www.WIMMI.net. Your company is recognized as a Premium Underwriter of MediaBizBloggers.com, and are recognized at www.mediabizbloggers.com and www.mediavillage.com and in regular communications with 20,000 industry professionals
- PARTNERSHIPS: Exclusive advisories on early stage companies that are offering relevant services to media companies, marketers and agencies
- ACCESS: Up to four phone call meetings to provide deeper insights into MyersBizNet reports
Platinum Partnership Benefits - Annual Fee: $90,000
All of the above basic and premium benefits plus:
- CUSTOM RESEARCH: Custom insights from MyersBizNet annual surveys of advertising executives, with proprietary strategic guidance and recommendations for enhanced marketplace performance and revenues, including limited respondent-level insights.
- CUSTOM CONTENT: MyersBizNet will develop and implement a custom content strategy to meet your specific business-to-business promotional, marketing and client partnership requirements. Custom content can include networking platforms, blog platforms, e-mail communications, social media and marketing, video presentations, and multi-platform promotional campaigns.
- IN PERSON MEETINGS: Four in-person annual meetings with your team to discuss mutually identified industry issues
- ACCESS: Unlimited phone call meetings to provide deeper insights into MyersBizNet reports
- MARKETING AND PROMOTION: Your company is recognized as a Platinum Underwriter of Women in Media Mentoring Initiative (www.wimmi.net), MediaBizBloggers.com and MediaVillage.com, receiving logo visibility and banner messaging and links at the respective websites and in regular e- mail distribution to more than 25,000 industry professionals each month.
- PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: Customized insights on or introductions to up to six mutually targeted companies.
- TEAM DEVELOPMENT: Proprietary personnel advisories and recommendations to help identify and recruit executive team members.
- MYERSBIZNET BOOK CLUB: Two copies each of six books annually, personally curated by Jack Myers.
- HOOKED UP: Membership includes 100 digital copies and 20 paperback copies of Jack Myers’ Hooked Up: A New Generation’s Surprising Take on Sex, Politics and Saving the World
To review the past year's "Members-Only" reports visit http://www.jackmyers.com/commentary/media-business-report?c=n. Passcode is required to access full reports.
For details or to join, contact Christie Allen (Christie@jackmyers.com)